IMPORTANT INFORMATION: MUST REBLOG ~
A girl of 21 years had brought a pair of contact lenses
for a meeting of the barbecue (An event or meal at which
the food is cooked outdoors on an open grill fire)
While she was cooking barbecue stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, she began to scream for help
and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one knew why he was doing this?
Then at the hospital, the doctor said
that is permanently blind because the contact lens
Contact lenses are made of plastics and heat
from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
Do not wear contact lenses while cooking or near FLAMES because they can overheat.
Friends, the information is important, please
Share this message to all your near and dear ones who wear contact lenses.
My dears carefully use your circle lenses.